DRC’s Help Desk, with services in English, French and Spanish, is your “go to” resource for timely and informed assistance on a wide range of produce trade-related matters.
The most frequent and common inquiries pertain to:
- Government Inspections (CFIA or USDA)
- DRC Good Arrival Guidelines Tolerances
- Does product meet or fail grade?
- Disagreement over an account of sales or liquidation reports
- Clarification over trade terms
- DRC Member Standing (i.e.: Member, Member in Good Standing, etc.)
- Transportation-related issues
Your membership includes access to the Help Desk, one-on-one professional and confidential consultation, customized seminars, webinars, printable checklists for staff, DRC publications, and much more.
Our website includes a number of tips, including an FAQ document outlining a number of questions and answers that provide information on a variety of subjects related to education, mediation, arbitration and networking for the fresh fruit and vegetable industry. Topics include fair and ethical trade for the produce and transportation industries, import and export of produce, steps to resolve disputes, government guidelines and more (helpful https://www.fvdrc.com/about/faqs/).
For personal assistance contact us at (+1) 613 234 0982 (ext. 224) between 8:30 am – 5:00 pm (EST) or by email at [email protected]