DRC Membership – Trade with Confidence!
When differences of opinion occur, we provide the fruit and vegetable value chain with specialised consultation, mediation and arbitration services to resolve the issue in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Ensures regulatory compliance for Canadians subject to the Safe Food for Canadians Regulations
- Dispute prevention education
- Fast, fair and enforceable solutions to disputes
- Improved business networking
- Integral risk management component of any sound business plan
Members worldwide subscribe to a common set of trading standards and members responsibilities that promote the fair and ethical trade of produce entering the North American marketplace.
DRC Active Members Good arrival Guidelines Become a Member
Safe Food for Canadians Regulations:
Special Requirements for Canadians
The Safe Food for Canadians Regulations include a regulatory requirement for membership in the DRC. Since coming into force of the new regulations on January 15, 2019, Canadian buyers and sellers of fresh fruits and vegetables are now required to be members of the DRC, unless exempt.
Learn how the changes may impact you
Special requirements for Canadians subject to the Safe Food for Canadians Regulations